Monday, November 16, 2015

Last night at the MTC

My companion is elder Thomas he is from Colorado. I got the packages the cinnamon rolls were good. My flight will leave around 8:00 this time zone. I bought a calling card so I can call from the airport I will call before the time I leave. I sang in the choir last week that was cool it should be online somewhere it was recorded. Last night we had a devotional from the church medias director we were the first ones to learn about what the churches Christmas awareness thing would be this year. The only other ones to know are the general authorities. # A Savior is Born it will go live Nov. 29. I'm glad to get to the mission field I guess the English speaking missionaries in the MTC got lucky because all English speaking have to go for 3 weeks. I will have to send you pictures when I get in the field. It also is snowing here, there is maybe a couple inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment